Sorry, but we cannot allow pets in the resort (you never know if the next person in the room might have severe allergies). There are excellent and caring kennel facilities nearby, and we’d be glad to help with arrangements. Most charge about $7-9 per night and are good about spending quality time with their "guests". Pets must have had all their shots, including "kennel cough".
NOTE: There is a $100 per night cleaning charge if a pet is brought into a room at the Resort!
We are NON-SMOKING in all rooms. Smokers can always sit on the covered deck outside their rooms if they need to. Please, though, be considerate with pipes or cigars, and smoke them away from the porches and decks.
NOTE: There is a $100 per night cleaning charge if someone has been smoking in a room at the Resort!
USE OF FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT
Except for a few cases, there are NO EXTRA CHARGES to our guests for the use of Resort facilities and equipment. The few exceptions include:
• A $5 charge for 2 people for an hour's use of the hot tub or sauna (to cover cleaning between uses)
• After the FREE first 2 hours, there is a $5 per hour charge for use of boats, canoes, and kayak. This is to ensure that all guests have an opportunity to use them.
• Use of the pool table (75 cents per game)
• Use of the guest washer and dryer ($1.50 per wash or dry)
• Use of Fitness Center, Hot Tub, and Sauna limited to those 16 years of age and older